ANT SCMFP - SINGLE CARD 'REMEDY MAKER' INSTRUMENT
The ANT SCMFP (ALPHA-NUMERIC TRANSDUCER - Single Card, Multi-Function Potentiser), also known as a 'Remedy Maker', is a high-performance instrument which allows synthesis - typically, but not only, of homoeopathic remedies - from appropriate Radionic codes. The instrument is a single-card version of the eight-card ANT v3, with the addition of a function provide LM potencies.
The instrument has three main applications, Treatment, Synthesis, and Copying:
1. TREATMENT - To provide distant (broadcast) Radionic treatments using various forms of encoded cards, such as:
a. PROGRAMMABLE CARDS, which are pre-charged using the LRI-ULTRA (Large Radionic Instrument - ULTRA);
b. ALPHA-NUMERIC and related cards produced specifically for the ANT instruments;
c. MAGNETO-GEOMETRIC (Rae) cards;
d. standard RADIONIC RATES (printed or written on a suitably-sized piece of white card);
e. assorted Radionic and Radiesthesic patterns;
g. photographs, X-Rays and symbols, where appropriate;
h. the vibrational characteristics (judged from the Radiesthesic point of view) of any material which can be mounted onto a card and fitted into the card slot. Larger samples may be introduced using the External Well.
2. SYNTHESIS - To enable the practitioner to print remedies into water, sac lac or other carriers. A range of sources may be used, typically, those described above in 1. This allows homoeopathic and many other remedies to be created in liquid or tablet form.
3. COPYING - Copying existing remedies (capturing the vibrational characteristics). This can be done from a card slot; if the sample is larger in size, the optional plug-in External Well can be used. This allows homoeopathic and many other remedies to be copied in liquid or tablet form.
The ANT SCMFP instrument has two controls, a POTENCY SELECTION ROTARY CONTROL and a POTENCY RANGE SELECTION switch. Potencies can be applied in either the C, M or LM ranges.
1) The POTENCY SELECTION ROTARY CONTROL is calibrated from 0 to 10. It allows potency to be selected in either C or LM ranges. The C range is 0 to 10MMM. The LM range is 1 to 9. Each calibration number indicates a potency setting. Identify the required potency and rotate the control until the calibration mark (graticule) on the knob is aligned with the relevant number on the scale. The rotary control must be used in conjunction with the Range selection switch (see below).
The correlation between number and potency is shown in this table:
|KNOB SETTING||STANDARD 'C' POTENCY RANGE||HIGH 'C' POTENCY RANGE||LM POTENCY RANGE||DIRECT (Φ)
Table 1: Knob setting vs. Potency correspondence table
2) POTENCY RANGE SELECTION SWITCH. Potency range is selected using the 5-position click-stop switch. The five positions are denoted OFF, ‘C’ (STANDARD ‘C’), HIGH RANGE ‘C’, LM, and DIRECT (Φ).
1. When set of OFF, no signal will pass from the associated card slot to the Output Well.
2. When set to STANDARD ‘C’, the rotary control will provide potencies in the range 0 to 10MM.
3. When set to HIGH RANGE ‘C’, the rotary control will provide potencies in the range 0 to 10MMM.
4. When set to LM , the rotary control will provide potencies in the range LM 1 - 9.
For example, setting 3 will deliver a potency of 30C in the Standard range, 30M in the High range, and LM3 in the LM range. Positions between the cardinal number points will give an interim potency, e.g. 21C would be found half-way between numbers 2 and 3 in STANDARD ‘C’ range.
5. When set to DIRECT (Φ), the signal will flow from the card slot to the Output Well at full energy but without any potency modification. DIRECT mode may also be referred to as Null Mode or Null Potency, indicating that there is no change in potency applied.
DIRECT has several applications, such as:
a. Copying or transferring the energy of any substance in the card slot or External Well. This will be at 1:1 with regard to the potency of the source material. Thus if you copy an already-prepared homoeopathic remedy at 30C, the copy in the Output Well will be at the same potency. If you copy the energy of a crystal or gemstone, you will copy this as an energetic pattern but without potency. i.e. at Φ.
b. DIRECT may also be appropriate in some treatments and may be indicated by the pendulum when using the Potency Selection Chart in preparing a treatment.
The patient's witness, or the material being programmed, is placed in the Well at the front of the instrument.
ANT SCMFP has three connectors:
1) LINK. This is a standard RCA-type phono socket. It allows two ANT instruments to be connected together using a standard phono-to-phono type lead. For example, if two ANT instruments are interconnected, a greater number of remedy cards can be used together. An ANT v3 has 8 card slots, and an ANT SCMFP has one card slots, so the total number cards which could be used is 9. However, an External Well could also be plugged into either or both instruments. This gives a good range of possibilities in instrument configuration when making remedies or giving treatments.
When using two instruments linked together, the patient’s witness (or copying material) should only be placed in one of the two available output Wells . More than one output Well should NOT be used.
2) PULSE SIGNAL INPUT SOCKET. This is a standard 6.35mm (1/4 inch) stereo jack socket. When being used to give distant treatments, the ANT SCMFP requires a pulse signal. This greatly reduces the treatment time. The pulse signal is obtained from an external source, either a CD or .mp3 player (not supplied). 3 pulse tracks are supplied, in .mp3 format. These can be loaded onto or replayed from an appropriate external playback device. A connecting lead is supplied with the ANT SCMFP instrument, this being a jack-to-phono with a phono-to-mini-jack convertor.
3) EXTERNAL WELL INPUT SOCKET. This is a standard 6.35mm (1/4 inch) stereo jack socket. This allows the optional EXTERNAL WELL to be connected to the ANT SCMFP using a standard jack-to-jack lead (mono or stereo). When a jack plug is inserted, the signal from the card slot is cut off and is replaced by the signal from the External Well. The potency range and selection controls associated with the card slot can then be used to vary the potency of the signal from the External Well. When the jack plug is removed, the signal from the card slot is routed back into the potency range and selection controls.
The design of the ANT SCMFP does not use electricity or magnetism. A pendulum dowsing chart is supplied, to assist in operation of the ANT SCMFP instrument.