ANT v3 - ALPHA-NUMERIC TRANSDUCER v3
REMEDY SYNTHESIS & DISTANT TREATMENT INSTRUMENT
The ANT v3 high-performance instrument allows up to 8 treatment cards or other sources to be used simultaneously for the purpose of remedy synthesis or distant treatment. The instrument has three main applications:
1. TREATMENT - To provide distant (broadcast) Radionic treatments using various forms of encoded cards, such as:
a. PROGRAMMABLE CARDS, which are pre-charged using the LRI-ULTRA (Large Radionic Instrument - ULTRA)
b. ALPHA-NUMERIC and related cards produced specifically for the ANT instruments;
c. MAGNETO-GEOMETRIC (Rae) cards;
d. standard RADIONIC RATES (printed or written on a suitably-sized piece of white card);
e. assorted Radionic and Radiesthesic patterns;
f. text written in languages such as English;
g. photographs, X-Rays and symbols, where appropriate.
h. the vibrational characteristics (judged from the Radiesthesic point of view) of any material which can be mounted onto a card and fitted into the card slot. Larger samples may be introduced using the External Well.
2. SYNTHESIS - To enable the practitioner to program remedies printed into water, sac lac or other carriers from various sources, typically those described above in
3. COPYING - Copying existing remedies (capturing the vibrational characteristics). This can be done from a card slot; if the sample is larger in size, the optional plug-in External Well can be used.
Each of the 8 card slots has two controls, the POTENCY SELECTION ROTARY CONTROL, and a POTENCY RANGE SELECTION switch.
1. The POTENCY SELECTION ROTARY CONTROL is calibrated from 0 to 10 and allows potency to be selected over the range 0 to 10MMM over two ranges. Standard range is 0 to 10MM. High range is 0 to 10MMM.
Basic usage: Each number indicates a potency setting. The correlation between number and potency is shown in the table below. Identify the required potency and rotate the control until the calibration mark (graticule) on the control knob is aligned with the relevant number on the scale.
|ROTARY CONTROL SETTING||STANDARD 'C' POTENCY RANGE||STANDARD 'C' POTENCY RANGE||DIRECT (Φ)|
Table 1: Rotary Control position vs. Potency correspondence table
2. POTENCY RANGE SELECTION SWITCH. Potency range is selected by operating the 4-position click-stop switch. The four positions are denoted OFF, ‘C’ (STANDARD ‘C’), HIGH ‘C’, and DIRECT (Φ).
i. When set of OFF, no signal will pass from the associated card slot to the Output Well.
ii. When set to STANDARD ‘C’, the rotary control will provide potencies in the range 0 to 10MM.
iii. When set to HIGH ‘C’, the rotary control will provide potencies in the range 0 to 10MMM.
For example, setting 3 will deliver a potency of 30C in the Standard range and 30M in the High range. Positions between the cardinal number points will give an interim potency, e.g. 21C would be found half-way between numbers 2 and 3 in STANDARD ‘C’ range.
iv. When set to DIRECT (Φ), the signal will flow from the card slot to the Output Well at full energy but without any potency modification. DIRECT mode may also be referred to as Null Mode or Null Potency, indicating that there is no change in potency applied.
DIRECT has several applications, such as:
a. Copying or transferring the energy of any substance from a card slot or the External Well. This will be at 1:1 with regard to the potency of the source material. Thus if you copy an already-prepared homoeopathic remedy which is at 30C, the copy you make will be at the same potency. If you copy the energy of a crystal or gemstone, you will copy this energy but without potency. i.e. at Φ.
b. DIRECT may also be appropriate in some distant treatments and may be indicated by the pendulum when using the Potency Selection Chart in preparing a treatment.
The patient's witness, or the material being programmed, is placed in the Well at the front of the instrument.
ANT v3 has three connectors.
1. LINK. This is a standard RCA-type phono socket. It allows two ANT instruments to be connected together using a standard phono-to-phone type lead. For example if two ANT v3 instruments are interconnected, up to 16 remedy cards can be used together. However, the patient’s witness should only be placed in one of the two available output Wells . More than one witness should NOT be used.
2. PULSE SIGNAL INPUT SOCKET. This is a standard 6.35mm (1/4 inch) stereo jack socket. When being used to give distant treatments, the ANT v3 requires a pulse signal. This greatly reduces the treatment time. The pulse signal is obtained from an external source, either a CD or .mp3 player (not supplied). 3 pulse tracks are supplied, in both .mp3 format. These can be loaded onto or replayed from an appropriate external playback device (not supplied). A lead is supplied with the ANT v3 instrument, this being a jack-to-phono with a phono to mini jack convertor.
3. EXTERNAL WELL INPUT SOCKET. This is a standard 6.35mm (1/4 inch) stereo jack socket. This allows the optional EXTERNAL WELL to be connected to the ANT v3 using a standard jack-to-jack lead (mono or stereo). When a jack plug is inserted, the signal from card slot 5 is cut off and is replaced by the signal from the External Well. The potency range and selection controls associated with card slot 5 can then be used to vary the potency of the signal from the External Well. When the jack plug is removed, the signal from card slot 5 is routed back into the potency range and selection controls.
For further information please contact Nick Franks: